It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fishbaits: The parts of The Silmarillion that were done by Tolkein I liked, but the bits that weren't done by him..
Nirth: Do you know a site that outlines where in the book it was written by Tolkien and the other part that wasn't?

I've had The Silmarillion on my Kindle for a while now but I haven't had the right mood yet.
No idea, but I imagine it's possible.
Best I could find was: http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/The_Silmarillion

Stating that he did rush things & would've done it differently.
Bah. I still love The Silmarillion unconditionally. And I really never noticed while reading that parts of it were "filled in" so to speak. Can't say it eever bothered me when re-reading it either.
Love story between straight male and female? This is 2016 TBH. Didn't ze get the memo?
Shadowstalker16: Love story between straight male and female? This is 2016 TBH. Didn't ze get the memo?
Oh, fuck off. Go whine in your Gamergate thread.
Shadowstalker16: Love story between straight male and female? This is 2016 TBH. Didn't ze get the memo?
Fuck the current year.