It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Double the katana, double the attitude.

UPDATE: Did you get the regular Wang and realised he's not shiny enough for you? Now you have the option to <span class="bold">upgrade to Deluxe Edition</span> and get all that extra swag that was missing from your life!

<span class="bold">Shadow Warrior 2</span>, the bombastic sequel to the notoriously cheeky FPS, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and multiplayer, plus cross-play across all PC platforms.

He will slice, he will dice, he'll make the demons pay the price. Lo Wang is once again caught in the middle of a cataclysmic fight that involves dark magic, dark science, and a whole bunch of misshapen monstrosities. But the talented death-dealer is now packing an expanded selection of murder weapons, including his katana, daggers, and hand claws, alongside some nasty magic powers and dependable firearms. The 4-player co-op, the procedural environments, and the brutal damage system will make using these new toys all the more rewarding and Wang's trash-talking all the more justified.

NOTE: Shadow Warrior 2 supports cross-play for public multiplayer matches, allowing GOG Galaxy players to team-up with friends from Steam against the ugly minions of darkness.

Carve up some nasty demons with your edgy swagger in <span class="bold">Shadow Warrior 2</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. Want to add some more style to your mayhem? The <span class="bold">Deluxe Edition</span> comes with the soundtrack, the artbook, and the Solid Gold Pack.

In the press:
"Holy shit, I need some more of that!"
USgamer
"Shadow Warrior 2 is an energetic shoot 'n' loot with great melee and ranged combat, co-op, and a pile of dirty jokes."
8.6/10 – IGN
"Shadow Warrior 2 is a blood-soaked triumph packing more weapons than an army"
RockPaperShotgun

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dZUjKEUc0ao
Post edited October 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
Tyrrhia: Are you one of Armello's developers (see attachment)? :P
Frozen: Text from attachment is incredibly universal:

"Upgrade Paths on DRM Free
Just because another studio or game has upgrade paths on DRM Free, doesn't mean it's immediately a possibility for us or Pillars of Eternity. Assuming as much is incredibly naive. Every team's processes, resources, and games are innumerably different.

Almost every single piece of conjecture about ways we could have or should roll out our upgrade paths on DRM Free have either been wildly off course or avenues we've already investigated.

Now, of course it's theoretically possible to have upgrade paths on DRM Free, I mean, there's a robot taking selfies on Mars right now. So sure, given infinite resources and time we could undertake the task of rewriting the underlying architecture at the core of this decision, but that's straight up not feasible for a vast number of reasons that are unique to Paradox, Pillars of Eternity, where we're standing right now and where we see Pillars of Eternity's future."

You see, Paradox? I made a statement for you. No thanks needed :P
Shh! Don't give them any ideas, now. ;P
Hi!

I upgraded regular version to deluxe and now I have a question: can I get a gold katana and MP7 without start a new game? I have a save from my prebious session - played regular version of game, and when I load it after upgrade I don;t have gold katana and mp7 in equipment. They're appears at the start of new game.