It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Swedrami: The corresponding official coming soon announcement was pulled again a few hours ago, as it wasn't supposed to go up at this time, but Capes is getting a GoG release (on the 29th of May), apparently.
Oh that looks awesome
Swedrami: The corresponding official coming soon announcement was pulled again a few hours ago, as it wasn't supposed to go up at this time, but Capes is getting a GoG release (on the 29th of May), apparently.
My wallet hates you. But seriously, this game looks awesome.
A little Freedom Force Vibe xD ... interested!!
high rated
It's been rather quiet as of late in GOG APIVille, however the all seeing eye has caught sight of Squally.
WinterSnowfall: It's been rather quiet as of late in GOG APIVille, however the all seeing eye has caught sight of Squally.
Do you think its quiet because GOG might be outsmarting those who knows what to look for for leaks?
SimonZephyr: Do you think its quiet because GOG might be outsmarting those who knows what to look for for leaks?
Theories regarding the GOGBear's study of mentalism are greatly exaggerated.
high rated
Looks like Mullet Mad Jack ís getting a gog release at some point. :)

https://steamcommunity.com/app/2111190/discussions/0/4035853814707991978/

Yesterday:
MulletDEV
we will love to put it on GOG, we just will finish the steam launch and initial tweaks/patches and then we go for GOG

And from today:

MulletDEV
we are already in talks wit them.
Post edited 3 days ago by NuffCatnip
high rated
Omenroad DLC for Wildermyth already has a store page. It is expected to be released today at some time.
high rated
A little bird has told me that we will be getting Phantom Fury after all, most likely on May 30th. That's why they never got rid of that page.
SargonAelther: A little bird has told me that we will be getting Phantom Fury after all, most likely on May 30th. That's why they never got rid of that page.
Neat for those that still want the game I guess, I'm personally not interested in anything related to 3D Realms and Slipgate Ironworks anymore tbh.
Left the 3DR Discord due to their arrogance. :P
I want it. We have the other two games (Ion Fury and BombShell) here and I don't like gaps. I also prefer low poly 3D over 2D sprites. Plus people are comparing this game to Half-Life and I like Half-Life.
SargonAelther: A little bird has told me that we will be getting Phantom Fury after all, most likely on May 30th. That's why they never got rid of that page.
Any mention of the whole situation being resolved and all involved parties being on good terms again as far as releasing future 3D Realms-published titles on GoG (like RIPOUT or Combustion) is concerned?
Swedrami: Any mention of the whole situation being resolved and all involved parties being on good terms again as far as releasing future 3D Realms-published titles on GoG (like RIPOUT or Combustion) is concerned?
Those titles were never at risk of getting pulled, at least that's what some employee on their Discord told me, but I wouldn't be surprised if the situation changes again.
Swedrami: Any mention of the whole situation being resolved and all involved parties being on good terms again as far as releasing future 3D Realms-published titles on GoG (like RIPOUT or Combustion) is concerned?
NuffCatnip: Those titles were never at risk of getting pulled, at least that's what some employee on their Discord told me, but I wouldn't be surprised if the situation changes again.
RIPOUT's v1.0 build is supposed to launch on the 28th of May (or close to that), guess we'll know by then.
A little bird?
I checked the Discord but saw nothing :-/